Monday, May 23, 2016

Review: Flight

Flight Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I actually read this book a while ago.. Im not sure why it wasn't marked on here but there ya go.

For whatever reason I have a hard time keeping track of how Alyssa's books are suppose to be read. I read the first 2 books of the The Empire Chronicles first and then this series and then the first book from the Dire wolf series. So I have the stories and characters and just everything so freaking messed up. I decided that I am going to start at the beginning and go back through her books. They are usually on the shorter side and are pretty easy reading.

The Crescent Chronicles.. which is this series, I have on audio. I was able to listen to all three books today at work. I then realized that there's a book in Levi's POV which I would have loved to read but oh well. Since I went through all 3 books I honestly can't remember where the first book left off. So it's hard for me to write a review. This is just a generalization of the book.

Flight was an amazing start to the series. We learn about a new supernatural society, Allie goes through some soul searching, Jared is an ass but then he is a hero, Levi is an ass.. and well thats kind of what the books ends with. Allie ran away and everyone was upset with her because she didn't stick around to hear his reasons.. yeah well when you learn that you were tricked into an unbreakable bond you tend to be a tad upset. I couldn't get over the fact that Jared and the others were mad at her! pshh. I'm sorry but I totally agree with Allie's reaction to what he did. Except I would not have ran. I would have stayed and gotten violent. REAL violent. She was tricked! How as she suppose to know that people would want to kidnap her. All she did was sleep with her boyfriend...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment