Monday, May 2, 2016

Review: Kissed by a Dark Prince

Kissed by a Dark Prince Kissed by a Dark Prince by Felicity Heaton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why have I put off this series for so long? Oh wait that's because none of the books are at my library and that annoys me. I hate buying a series when I haven't read anything by the author but then I also hate buying the first book and falling in love with it and then going and buying the box set. Wow my whole point of that little rant was that I am very glad I ended up buying the box set because I loved this book.

I love Loren. So so much. He was sweet, kind, loving, and a total badass. Olivia is one lucky bitch. She was pretty cool too I guess. I liked that Loren didn't fight the attraction for too long. That always annoys me when a mated pair try to fight it. If one of the people were horrible I would understand but they aren't in this book. Loren isn't an asshole and Olivia is a stupid twit. It took Olivia longer to agree to be his mate.

The book was fast paced and exciting. I enjoyed everything about it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment