Thursday, June 23, 2016

Review: Tall, Dark & Hungry

Tall, Dark & Hungry Tall, Dark & Hungry by Lynsay Sands
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I want to like this series. There are so many books and almost all of them have fantastic reviews but I hate every one I read. This one is no different. It's awkward to read. I understand that some of the situations are suppose to be funny but to me it's all just awkward. Omg and this book was all about planning the previous couples wedding and they weren't even there. OH and randomly Kate's (the chick from the last book) coworker ends up staying with Bastian? WTF. It's just such a random, awkward thing. I don't understand. I just didn't understand any of what happened in this book. Why certain things happen and my god I know some people have bad luck but enough is enough. All those bad things happening just wasn't realistic, it was annoying.

I think I said last time that I was done with this series but I want to like it soo much that I always pick up another one.. so I won't say it this time because I'm sure ill eventually pick up the next one.. but know right now that I do not want to.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment