Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Review: To Covet The Fae

To Covet The Fae To Covet The Fae by L.E. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read Wilson's Deathless Night series and absolutely loved it. The Kincaid wolves were some of my favorite characters from that series. They were hilarious and come on the accent! Whoa! Does it for me every time. So when I saw that there was going to be a series for the wolf pack, I freaked out and I was not at all disappointed by the first book.

We actually meet Brock and Heather in the last book Blood Obsession from the Deathless Night series. Brock saves Heather and her friend Grace's lives and then follows them to Seattle and that's kind of where the book starts. Brock has an insta lust thing going on for Heather and same for her. Except she is trying to run away and Brock is chasing her. So as Heather is trying to get away one of "her people" catch her and take her to their prince and Brock follows. That's where the fun begins. I won't give away a bunch of details because I hate spoilers but the two are thrown into another world and what happens in the world is up to a flip of a coin!

Seriously so much fun to read and it just has a different twist than any other shifter book. I can honestly say I've never read a book where either good or bad things happen based on a coin. Just goes to show that those faeries really are loons. ;)

I CANNOT wait for the next book! The author generously gave me a copy of this book :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment