Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review: Dreamfever

Dreamfever Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I still hate Mac. I have put this book off for over a year because I hate Mac. I also hate Barrons. I don't like that Mac can't trust anyone but a 13 year old girl. I get that she stumbled into this crazy world but geez. Even if I don't like her, she should have someone to depend on.

It's hard for me to write a review because I kind of feel like not a lot happened. It was Mac coming to terms with her rape and helplessness, Barrons rubbing it in that they had sex, Danni being kind of a baddass for a 13 year old, more peeps eating unseelie meat (yuck).. The ending of the book was pretty good but everything up to that point was just kind of meeeeh.

I'll read the next book because I need to know what happened at the end but I seriously hope that theres more that happens in the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment