Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Review: The Dragon Who Loved Me

The Dragon Who Loved Me The Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have no clue why I wait so dang long in-between each of these books and I looked and I said this in the last review. To be honest the only reason I listened to this book today was because the audiobook was only 3.99! Otherwise I probably wouldn't have read this one for awhile.

While I will say that the story itself wasn't all that fantastic... but it was just so dang funny! And ok the story was good.. There's a war going on and Annwyl the Bloody runs away to seek an alliance with a deadly rebel leader with out letting anyone know. So Rhona is set to fetch her and Vigholf the Abhorrent follows.

Really the only thing I didn't like about the book was Rhona... She was boring . So so boring. she is a soldier and she follows every order to a T. She wasn't funny, she wasn't necessarily smart, she didn't have superior fighting skills like Annwyl, she was just there. She took care of her sisters because all her mother cared about was battle and Rhona didn't really care for battle. She said she was good at it but she really wanted to be a blacksmith.

Vigholf was freaking hilarious. Since I have gone so long between books I can't really remember each male characters but I want to say that he is one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite. He made me laugh the whole dang book. His thing with the horse was the best.

Now the next book.. I use to love Eibhear. But after what happens in this book I don't think I'm going to like him as much. He was so carefree and funny and I'm afraid he's going to be moody.. we shall see!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment