Monday, March 13, 2017

Review: Etched in Bone

Etched in Bone Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****Spoilers.. obvious ones but they are in here*****


I am heartbroken. I had no idea that this was the last book of Meg and Simon's story. So I went into this book all "tra la la la" and I finished it and I was like "Anne girl. You gave me a small little kiss. The next book better have some serious passion" And then I got on here to rate the book and shelf the next one and BAM! I find out that, that was the ending for their story.. and then I got kind of rage-y.

Now I have calmed down a little. Because eh what can you do? But I am still really sad over how their story ended. I have given Meg and Simon 5 books.. 5 books I read and they kiss once in the last paragraph of this book. Yes it's clear Meg has some issues but come on! Did it have to take 5 whole freaking books? And I hate hate how they became "official". Simon asking Meg if they are mates. That's just disappointing.

But again whatever. The books have all been fantastic and I haven't been able to put any of them down. I loved everything about the story and about the courtyard and the howling not wolf. I am just sad that it's over.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment