Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Review: Seduction of a Highland Lass

Seduction of a Highland Lass Seduction of a Highland Lass by Maya Banks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn't think I'd like this book. I read a few reviews before I started it.. and I shouldn't have done that. I went into it with a negative attitude and it took me days to actually start.

I loved Keeley! I loved her more than I loved Mairin from the first book. And I defiantly loved Alaric more than Ewan. Did I think it was kind of shitty that they decided to have a relationship when Alaric was pretty much engaged? Sure but the thing is Keeley went to his room knowing that there was 0% chance of it going beyond that night. I think the relationship between the characters grew beautifully. I just really enjoyed the couple. Alaric had a few jerky moments and I think that Keeley was a stronger character by far but I still loved them together.

I also fell completely in love with Caelen. I am almost afraid to read his book and be disappointed. He was absolutely amazing in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment