Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Review: Double Dare

Double Dare Double Dare by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I just feel meh about this book. I wanted to like it, but I hate that she kept something so huge away from him for so many years. I guess I understand why she didn't do it when they were younger. And even later on she tried to tell herself that he didn't really lover but I mean they were sleeping together for 6 years! You can't be someones "fuck buddy" that long without catching feelings.

It was honestly just too much drama. I love this series because it is silly humor. Two couples who argue and play tricks on each other is just funny and then you have the Bradfords with their freaking food. That family is a bunch of nuts. But this one wasn't funny.. it was too serious for what I was expecting.

The best part about the book was the little extra I got at the end of the book that wasn't even about them it was about Jodi and Danny having a baby. They gave her drugs and that's just freaking funny.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment