Saturday, April 9, 2016

Review: Under Locke

Under Locke Under Locke by Mariana Zapata
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was surprised by this book. I am not a huge fan of motorcycle club books but this one was fantastic.

I thought I wasn't going to like Iris. At first she talked about crying.. like a lot and I was afraid that everything was going to make her cry but it didn't. Sure she talked about how she wanted to or how she wanted to throw up but she was incredible strong. I liked her a lot actually. She would randomly shout out sex jokes and everything embarrassed her. She was sweet and caring and I totally didn't see her in the MC worlds but it worked for her.

Then there is Dex.. I love him. He was hard and soft. He never let anyone pick on Iris.. he was a jerk to her a couple times but hell you can't have a man like that and not expect a little bit of jerkiness. I loved his protectiveness. I also freaking loved that he went slow with her. She was obviously inexperienced and he NEVER pushed her for anything. He took everything super slow and I just thought that was the sweetest thing ever. He was always focused on Iris. He didn't sleep around and he did everything to help her with everything. I just freaking loved him.

There wasn't the usually stuff you find in a MC book. Dex was kinda on the outside of the club. He ran his own tattoo place. He got into a lot of trouble a couple years ago and now he has cleaned up his act.. with in reason ;)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment