Thursday, April 21, 2016

Review: Wicked Cravings

Wicked Cravings Wicked Cravings by Suzanne Wright
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I went into this book knowing there was no way it was going to be the same as the first book and it honestly wasn't. Although I still enjoyed it quite a lot.

Jaime was feisty. Im not crushing on her like I am for Taryn but Jaime was still pretty funny. I hated that she tried to hide her wolf.. I get it and Im glad that it was found out early on in the book. I hate misunderstandings in books. Dante was also pretty cool. I didn't like him or hate him in the first book. He didn't stand out at all. So I was a little surprised that he was the next MC in the next book but I ended up liking him. I liked that he didn't freak out when he found out about Jaime's wolf. I like that he always tried to protect Jaime, even from his Alpha. I know that he got on Jaime's nerves when he was being protective but I liked it. It can be annoying and sweet at the same time.

I hated that the drama was surrounded around women that Dante either slept with or almost mated. Ex drama is never fun. Although Jaime handled it like a freaking pro. A lot better than I would have been able to.

So the book was good! Not as great as the first book but I still laughed out loud a lot. Especially when Jaime and Shaya get drunk. That was freaking hilarious. I am excited to read Shaya's book. It sounds like it's going to have a completely different vibe because they already know that they're mates. We shall see!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment