Monday, April 25, 2016

Review: You're So Vein

You're So Vein You're So Vein by Christine Warren
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I hate Ava. I've always hated her. She's always been a judgmental bitch. In this book we get to see exactly how bitchy she is. Seriously so judgmental. She hates all "others" but certain things happen and she had to get over it. Even though (view spoiler) she wakes up after her attack and she's still terrible. She acts like a 12 year old and like all stupid heroines she runs away without getting all the facts.

They fall in love in 2 days. I don't mind insta-love but it has to be written a certain way and the characters need to have I don't know at least some good qualities. Dima seemed like an okay guy but I don't understand what was so appealing about Ava. She was horrible to him. I don't understand that kind of instal-love. Who knows, we really don't get to know Dima at all. So maybe he's not all the great. The whole book takes the span of 3-4 days.. I can't remember exactly now but I know it isn't long. Maybe 5 days. My point is that there wasn't enough time to get to know him. We know Ava from past books.

I was extremely disappointed by this book. I know I'm getting to the end of the series and you would think that the books would get better but this one is one of the worst of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment