Sunday, April 10, 2016

Review: Gone with the Wolf

Gone with the Wolf Gone with the Wolf by Kristin Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I actually got the boxset for the Seattle Wolf pack from Netgalley.

This book is good.. I mean there is nothing wrong with it. The writing is good, the characters are good, the story/plot is good. It's just that is pretty much the same as every other shifter book out there. Which is totally fine. I get in moods for shifter books and I can usually pick a random one and it works for me. That's pretty much what this is..

Girl meets male shifter, instant attraction, they touch, he realizes that she's his life mate, someone in the pack gets pissed and tries to kill/harm the girl. That's how a standard shifter books goes and that's exactly how this one goes and I defiantly enjoyed reading it. Don't get me wrong. I just want to point out to people who might not be into that.

Emelia is spunky, loud, and curses like a sailor. So obviously I love her. I love that she doesn't just accept everything that is told to her. She finds out for herself. Drake I also like. He is hard and sweet at the same time. He doesn't use Emelia to gain the Alpha title. He gives her options. So yay him.

It was a cute, short read. It was a good shifter book and I would defiantly recommend it to other people.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment