Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright

Well I pretty much love everything about this book.  The characters were perfect, the story was perfect, and good hot damn the sex could not have been any hotter.

"Look, I'm not much of a morning person, because I tend to sleep through it, so if you're hoping to piss me off, then proceed with extreme caution.  We'll get along just fine if you don't treat me any differently than you would a princess."---- And that right there was when I knew that I was in love with Taryn.  Not Trey, Taryn.  She was one of the best heroines I've ever read.  Honestly I am girl crushing hard on her. I loved her sass and her freaking smart ass mouth.  Her banter with Trey's grandmother was hilarious!

And Trey.  He is crude, dominate and sexy.  What more could a woman want.  Brains, sure he's got those too.  He's just yummy all around.  I love that they acknowledge that the don't want a looooove match but that they can still be together and still have it mean more than the sex.  I love that it wasn't inst-love.  Don't get me wrong.  I usually like insta love in shifter books.  But I like how this one played out.  I enjoyed watching this relationship grow into love.  It was beautiful and so very hot.

Suzanne Wright you freaking rocked this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment