Friday, March 31, 2017

Review: The Unyielding

The Unyielding The Unyielding by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Shelly Laurenston. I don't think I can ever say that enough. Her writing is beyond perfection and no I am not one of her street team or whatever the equivalent team of bloggers she has but I just fucking love her. There isn't a single book I have read of hers or G.A Aiken that I haven't absolutely loved.

This book was fantastic. I love Erin. I have loved her since the first book but I loved that she got her own book. And Steig.. hahah I loved him to. I basically just love everyone okay. But seriously these characters are all so fantastic!

This book was kind of intense and the world depends all on Erin... which has everyone kind of well terrified. And Steig tags along and helps her out.

This book was hilarious and sweet in a dick-ish sort of way. I don't think there is another person in the universe that could have put up with Erin the way the Steig did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment