Thursday, March 2, 2017

Review: Just Like Heaven

Just Like Heaven Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I wasn't going to write a review for this book because well I kind of hated it. Maybe not hate but it was so freaking boring. I almost stopped reading it so many times.

A lot of the problem I think was the narrator. I got the audiobook and she was just terrible. Other than that, nothing really happened in the book. The only part of it I liked was the last 5%. Marcus was adorably awkward and I loved him.. but the story was boring. I think if Honoria were more exciting, maybe it would have been better? I don't know.

I was going to rate this 1 star until the ending. Almost every historical romance I read had cheesy endings. Hell most romances I read have cheesy endings. But I think this one ended perfectly. It was a beautiful ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment