Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Review: Claimed

Claimed Claimed by M. Never
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Let me start off by saying that the slave thing does not work for me at all. Dominance and submission absolutely but the thought of some of the things that he does to Ellie makes me sick and I knew al this after reading the first book. BUT the thing is, the writing is really good and I HAD to know what happens to Ellie and Kayne so I picked up the second book and it was no where near as bad as the first one.

I did know who the bad guy was from the very beginning though. What I loved about this book was the fact that Ellie had a choice this time around and they kind of did the whole vanilla thing for awhile. And I honestly liked the two characters this time around. I think Ellie is crazy but that's because the thought of wearing a collar makes me want to start a protest and I'm not a feminist in any way. But I think Kayne was honestly willing to give up the kink to have her. Now I don't think it would have worked out in the long run because it was so ingrained in him but I love that he tried.

The other thing that I really didn't like was the foursome/sharing. I am a jealous person and if the man I just promised to marry was looking at another naked girl while I was standing right there, he'd be missing a very important part of himself and staring at my back as I walked out. But Ellie was all into. Again to each their own. My problem is I like to stick myself into books and I defiantly could not do it with this book.

Then there's the ending. I won't go into details but it broke my heart but that's where Kayne really won me over. He was so so sweet and I just think it would be hard to have someone who's been through something so traumatic but he never once thought about going anywhere. So yay for him. I am happy he and Ellie worked things out. Even if I think think they are both a little crazy ;)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment