Friday, November 18, 2016

Review: Dark Skye

Dark Skye Dark Skye by Kresley Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I hated the first 60% of this book. Like I hated it. I can not stand when the problem with the couple is a misunderstanding and not only is it a misunderstanding it's a misunderstanding that has been going on for centuries. If they would have taken 5 minutes to have a damn conversation the could have been happy for the last 500 years. I do not understand how 2 people could be best friends but not give the other person a chance to explain before making him fall off a cliff or out of a window.. whatever it was.

BUT I absolutely loved the last part of the book. I LOVED Lanthe and Thronos' relationship after they got over themselves and talked. I loved the way Thronos showed her off and even though all of his people hated her kind he never once tried to hide her. He wanted her opinion on everything involving ruling their realm. I loved the way they interacted. They were best friends and lovers. It was amazing. Exactly what I would want in a relationship.

The last part of the book was by far my favorite of any of the other books from this series. I like this couple more than the rest of them. I wish the first part of this book was as awesome as the last part. I honestly have no clue how to rate it because I can not explain how much I hated the first half. Like I almost DNF the book at around 30%.

Sigh. Defiantly stick with the book. I am glad I did. I fell in love with the couple they became.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment