Friday, November 18, 2016

Review: Turbo Twenty-Three

Turbo Twenty-Three Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I can describe this book in a few sentences.

This funny book is the same as the last 5 books. Stephanie runs in some trouble. Someone tries to kill her. She has some domestic-ish nights with Morelli. She goes to Disney with Ranger and sleeps with him and then goes right back to Morelli. She solves the case with the help of Morelli, Ranger and Lulu. The end.

NOTHING has progressed. NOTHING has changed. She is technically dating Morelli but she sleeps with Rangers. So she's kind of a horrible person. Honestly if her and Lulu weren't so funny together I would stop reading this series. But if you focus on everything besides her relationship than the book is awesomely funny. It's kind of on the same lines as the Charlie Davidson series with Charlie and Cookie. Except Lulu is crazier and kind of more awesome.

But I won't lie and say that the relationship part of the story doesn't piss me off because it does. It's been 23 freakin books. Have her make up her mind about the men in her life. Or just have her be a single crazy bounty hunter. The book would be so much better if I wasn't getting so upset about her relationship status. BUT thats kind of my own pet peeves with book.

I will of course go on with the series. Any book that can make me laugh out loud is worth reading even if I get frustrated with certain parts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment