Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Review: Drantos

Drantos Drantos by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So I loved this book at first. Then they fell in love after a couple of days and shit started getting real, real cheesy. I hate the cheese. I hate it so freaking much and this book over did it. I literally cringed at alot of what they said to each other.

Okay so we have a whole freaking new world and an interesting one. We have Vamp/were mix and vamp gargoyle mix races. So that was something new. Drantos is a vampwere or I actually think the book calls them vamplycans. Anyways he's one of them and Dusti is half vamplycan but she is more vamp. Yeah I can see now that it is kind of confusing. Dusti is the granddaughter of Drantos' clans worst enemy. Drantos planned on taking her and her sister to his clan where they would probably be killed but then he tasted her blood and got her aroused and he realized that she was actually his mate... shocker I know.

Long story short: There's a few battles. Dusti has to learn how to be a part of the clan. They have some sex and fall madly in love with each other. The end.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment