Friday, November 6, 2015

Dark Dream by Christine Feehan

Surprise! I actually loved this book! Falcon is still a caveman like the rest of the Carpathian males but he actually asks Sara what she wants!  Mind blown when I heard that.  I do not remember any of the other males doing that.  Not only that but the wants Sara to have all her dreams.  Crazy concept.  Falcon is by far my favorite.  He's the only one who wants his female to have opinions!

Now the book was extremely short and they fell in love basically instantly which is bat shit crazy.. but whatever. I still enjoyed the story.  And really she already knew about him because she's been dreaming about him.. and maybe I am just making up excuses... but again whatever.  It was still good.

By far my favorite of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment