Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione

This is by far the greatest book I have read by Larissa Ione.  And I am not just saying that because I am 100% in love with Thanatos.. Even though that is a large part of it.  He is just straight up awesome.  Im not going to lie and say that I loved Regan because well I kind of hated her because of what she did to my lovely Thanatos in the last book... and maybe because I was a tad bit jealous okay... But she actually grew on me.  She stood up for herself and I liked that.  Thanatos is freaking death and while I find that hot as hell, I think most women might find that a little scary.  Oh and you know the fact that armor is actual souls. But Regan gets right up in his face.  I like that.  And yeah so she eventually grows on me

And then there is the whole baby thing.  Thanatos is adorable! He makes a crib! gahh. And then I guess you know the whole Pestilence stuff.  That was cool.

Obviously my take on the book was Thanatos was amazing and I love him and want to make a whole baseball field of post apocalyptic babies with him.  And the story was fantastical too.

No comments:

Post a Comment