Monday, November 16, 2015

Mate Claimed by Jennifer Ashley

I was a little worried about this one.  I have been putting it off for awhile because Eric has already had a mate that died.. And that usually bothers me a whole hell of a lot when the hero then gets a new mate.  And especially with this book because Eric did love his mate and he was still missing and he was still grieving her.  And not that, that isn't a bad thing.. it just doesn't do it for me in a romance book.  Because if I were Iona I would always have that little voice in my head telling me I was a second choice mate.  I dunno.  I also don't understand how Eric got so lucky where get got 2 mate bonds. Those are supposedly super rare yet he had it twice and only 30 years apart..  Or was he not actually bonded with his first mate? I don't know.  I was trying not to pay too much attention to her.

Besides that whole thing the actual story was good.  There is a lot of things happening andI like the new characters and I am especially excited for the next book!  23/tigerman and going back to the Austin Clan.  :)  Though I will say that I am not a huge fan of going back and forth between the clans. I have looked ahead because I want to know about Graham and his book is the 6th... I don't read this series back to back so I get the characters mixed up and I forget who people are.

But thats on a totally different note.  The book is good!  Defiantly glad I read it.. But really just because I want to read the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment