Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lead by Kylie Scott

I loved Lena!!! Granted I thought she was a love sick puppy for awhile but she was trying to leave.  Jimmy wouldn't let her.  I just freaking loved her personality. She was hilarious.  I kind of thought the story took awhile to get to the good stuff but other than that it was really good.  Not at all what I was expecting from Jimmy or Lena from what you learn of them in past books.  I absolutely adored them.  I just wish we got to see them as a couple for longer than the last few minutes of the book.  But like most books they get together at the verrrrrry end.  I think I would like a book just about them and their relationship.  Their bickering was perfection... Exactly like what I would want from a rock n roll god.

On a side note.... Mal is a complete nut job.  I mean that was obvious from the last book but yikes.  I mean he made me laugh but think about actually being married to him.. Im pretty sure I would constantly be punching him.

No comments:

Post a Comment