Sunday, November 1, 2015

Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward

I was more interested in Doc Jane and V's relationship than I was Payne and Mannys.   Not that theirs wasn't interesting.. because it was... I just love Jane and V.  And honestly I found myself almost skimming through some of the other parts to get to their chapters.  I had to walk away from the book a few times when I started doing that.

That is the one issue I have with the brotherhood books.  If I don't like a character, I always want to skip their chapters and you really can't do that.  But then it is also something that I love most about the Brotherhood books because it brings back characters that I loved from past books.  And the thing with this book was that I didn't hate the main couple, I just liked the secondary couple more.

I dunno.  I honestly just wasn't feeling this one.  I have been putting it off for so long. For reasons that now make no sense. ( The next book Lover Reborn is going to break me. Because I am still not over Wellsie.  And I knew as soon as I finished this one I had to start that one.)  I am crazy I know.   But I am dreading that next story. I know, I know closure and all that. Blah.

Basically Eh is how I feel about this book.  Glad Doc Jane and V are finally going to be actually mated.  Doc Jane kinda got shafted.  So I am happy that V is getting better.  That's really what I took from the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment