Friday, October 30, 2015

A Sorceress of His Own by Dianne Duvall

I liked it! I did not like it as much as I have liked Dianne Duvall's Immortal Guardian series.  It was still pretty good.  I was a little worried when Alyssa went to work for a man she was in love with.. even though she had never met him.  But it turned out okay.  She if a gifted one.  She can heal and a few other abilities.  She works for Dillon.. they Earl that she is madly in love with for 7 years.  He along with everyone else thinks she is an old woman.  Well there are a bunch of rumors about what she looks like because she never shows her face.  She is a mystery. But for the last 7 years her an Dillon have grown close as friends.

She saves him from a mortal wound and Seth and Roland show up!! yay :) I love me some Seth.  And they show Alyssa's family (who are all gifted ones) how to heal her.  So that was pretty cool.  I liked that Seth and Roland were added in there.. even if it was only for a minute.  This is the first time Dillon sees her and then realized that she is a young babe.  So obviously he then falls madly in love with her.  Eh. Some parts were a little too cheesy for me.  But I can over look that because the rest was good.

The story takes awhile to get started but overall it was worth the read.  I will defiantly keep going with this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment