Monday, October 19, 2015

Forbidden Nights with a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks


Oh Phil.  I feel so freaking bad for you.. Vanda is Terrible.  With a capital T.  Phil has always been one of my favorite side characters and honestly I have never liked Vanda but I though eh maybe she won't be that bad once I know her back story... But it really didn't help.  I hate her more.  I know she was suppose to have anger problems but all of that just came across as childish temper tantrums.  The whole book I kept thinking oh my god Phil is perfection what the hell does he see in her.  Ugh.

Last week I read Shadows's edge and hated Jenna the main character and I though there was no way I could ever dislike a female lead as much as I hated her but Vanda is seriously close.  I am being super harsh.  She just drove me insane.

I wasn't even going to finish it but you learn some good information about the vamp war so I glad that I did.  But I will forever but sad for my lovely, sweet Phil being stuck with that crazy Vanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment