Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost

This is a re-read and not the just the second re-read.  I love this series.  I have been going back through the audiobooks this week for this series and I seriously love it just as much as I did the first few times I read them.

Yeah Kat annoys me a little at first because she is so naive about Vampires but after the first book she gets so much better.  I have heard that a few readers have put the book down because of her and I have to say that that's a bad decision.  There are not a lot of books out there that I can read over and over again like I can like these and not really get bored.  The only other series off hand is the Dark Hunter series.  But with those you just get one book for each couple.

What I love so much about this series is that you get so much of Kat and Bones.  You get to learn everything about them and you get to grow with them as they grow as a couple.

Some readers say that a lot of the books have the same story.  Bad guys are after Kat, Bones chases those bad guys down, and they all live happily ever after.  Uh I completely disagree.  Sure Kat has people after her and yeah duh her husband helps her eliminate those people but the books are so much more than that.  And anyone who says differently hasn't really read the story.

If you love paranormal romance, this is defiantly a great series for you! Get past your annoyance for Kat in the first book.. She get better.  Bones is pretty much perfect the whole series.  Kat screws up a lot.  But that's alright. I think everyone should give this series a chance!!

1 comment: