Monday, October 5, 2015

All Played Out by Cora Carmack


I am not going to lie and say that I have loved this series.. but this book I loved! I freaking loved it.  Nell is absolutely adorable.  I love how awkward she is with everything.  It was like my first year in college.. except I didn't have a hot football player thinking I was adorable because of it but oh well.  It was still cute.  And Torres was amazing.  I really thought I was going to hate him because I thought he was just using Nell to get over his feelings for his first love but I am glad that Cora Carmack didn't keep that going through out the whole book.. Otherwise I would have hated him.  I am glad he realized that Nell was a complete different person and he realized he was a jackass for even thinking about using her to get over the other girl.

I really loved seeing Torres and Nell together.  They were complete opposites but they worked so well together.  Honestly I loved both of the characters personalities.  I was so much like Nell and I think that's why this book spoke to me so much.  I just wish I had a Torres to skinny dip with me and feed me breadsticks after I throw up on his friends.  I'm pretty sure that just doesn't happen in real life.  If I throw up on someones friends Im thinking they are going to be running as fast as they can in the other direction.

Also can I just say that the freaking couple on the cover are like perfection. Where the hell were those people on campus?  I may be seriously in love with both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment