Thursday, October 1, 2015

Secret Life of a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks


I liked it.  For sure I didn't love it.  I could not stand Laura.  Like at all.  She was terrible.  Jack was amazing and way, way too good for Laura.  But like with the last books it was funny.  I laughed a few times.  It's really the only reason I keep reading the series because I really don't like the females.  I don't think I have really liked any of them.  Maybe Emma but the rest so far have not been that great.

I loved that Jack didn't give up.  Even after Laura was a complete brat.  The whole Apollo thing was just sick. but again I just didn't like Laura.  I don't like how she handled finding out that Jack was a vampire.  She already knew that he had red eyes and that he could teleport.  She was okay thinking he was an alien but not a vampire?  That just didn't sit right with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment