Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Wild Cat by Jennifer Ashley


Loved this book! Cassidy and Diego were perfect together.  I loved the dynamic with this relationship. With Cassidy being the shifter and Diego the human.. it made it a little different than the last couple boos from the series and I liked it.

Cassidy is an alpha shifter and Diego is an "alpha human".  I like seeing the together.  And good lord when Diego speak Spanish to her.. I wan to die.  He was soo sexy.  I fuckin loved his character.

The story was good too.. Honestly I was caught up in the romance to pay too much attention to the story. There was a fae hunting Cassidy because he need her blood to try to get back to his home and Diego finally go the guys that killed his partner and thats where they found that ruined city with all those poor shifters.  Yeah... and a bunch of other things I'm sure but really I just want to ramble on about how in love I am with Diego.. Because I am. He owns my heart now.

So ladies if nothing else read  this book for him alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment