Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole

LOVED IT!! I listened to the audiobook and holy crap the accents!  Very well done.  I enjoyed this book very much.  I love Kresley Cole's Lykaes.  I have struggled with the vampire books but I loved the ones about the Lykaes.

I loved Bowen and Mari.  I actually really liked both.  I am not going to lie I wanted to kill Bowen after he said the wrong name.  I would have removed certain parts of him if I were Mari but other than that he was werewolf perfection. And I loved seeing Mari bring him back to life.  Even while they were "hating" each other at the beginning they were playing with each other and having fun.  I think that was exactly what Bowen needed.  I think Mari was the perfect fit for him.

Anyways.. the story.. well there really wasn't much of a plot until the end.  They were just trying to get back home for most of the book.  It was super entertaining though. I enjoyed it at least.  But that's because I loved both characters and they made me laugh. I also loved all the side characters that were with them in the journey.  They were funny and I am glad that Cade and Ry are getting their own book soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment