Thursday, October 15, 2015

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison


I pretty much hate myself for not starting this series sooner. I think this world is going to be pretty amazing.


I love Pia.  I think she is hilarious.  She stole a penny...a freaking penny. And then left a sorry note on the back of a receipt that started this whole mess.  I love it! She has me laughing the entire book.  Her paired up with Dragos who is extremely serious and not funny is perfect.  They balance each other out. Their chemistry is so good. Even though he is extremely overbearing, Pia doesn't really let him get away with.  She knows when to pick her battles.

“I am jealous, selfish, acquisitive, territorial and possessive. I have a terrible temper, and I know I can be a cruel son of a bitch.” He cocked his head. “I used to eat people, you know.”
Pretty much one of the greatest thing Dragos says.  I think it sums him up pretty well and it sums up why I loved him and the book.

I think it is going to be a great series.  I am excited to get to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment