Monday, October 5, 2015

Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park


um... I don't know how I feel about this book.. I know I am gad I didn't pay for it.  It was cute... I mean it was obvious what was going on from the beginning and the whole thing was just strange.  The characters were funny and thats the only thing that saved the book for me because I wanted to punch Julie so many times.  Who falls in love with someone on Facebook?? Someone who they have never met or haven't even talked to on the phone.  Finn could have been a 500 pound middle age woman.  So  I kinda hated her.  and Matt.. really? yeah what a dick.  I really don't understand what he was thinking like at all..at all. I don't get it.  Even after I know the ending and I know everything I still do not understand why he did what he did.  I am so confused by this book.  I. am. done. I tried to talk about it with a coworker and she thought I was on crack.  seriously try to explain this book to someone.. hahah I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment