Thursday, October 1, 2015

Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon


I am re-reading the Dark Hunter series and I did not write a review for most of them which is ludicrous.  Especially since they are some of my favorite books and I think everyone should read them.  And this one is one of my favorites.

Talon is male perfection.  He has to be one of the most patient men alive.  Sunshine cold be a handful at times and where most men I know would have yelled or at least been irritated, Talon thought it was cute.  Which makes him one of the sexiest men ever.  And then how can you not love Sunshine.  She is so ditzy and forgetful and sweet.  She isn't your typical heroine and I think that's why I love her so much. I think it would be impossible to hate her.

I loved seeing them together.  They are so different but they are so perfect for each other.  I loved the whole healthy food vs non healthy food bickering. It was adorable. They are both sarcastic so conversations were funny.

I also loved that there were so many of the different characters in this one.. Now it may be different for me because I have already read all the other books and I know all the characters stories because I have read a couple reviews that complained about this.  I loved it though.  I love seeing them all interact together.  It's like a huge family.

And then there is Zarek.  And I love him.  I love that he ended up helping Sunshine because she gave him a bowl.  I know there are other little reasons but really who doesn't love Zarek.  He obviously just needs someone to be kind to him and again I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment