Wednesday, September 30, 2015

All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks


I did not like Toni.. I tried. Really I did.  But I just couldn't.  She got better by the end but I struggled with her for the whole book. If it wasn't for Ian I'm pretty sure I would have hated this book.  Well that and there were some pretty funny parts of the book.  I did laugh a few times. I wanted to punch Toni's room mate in the face.  Not only because she was a complete brat after they saved her but because of the way she treated Carlos!  ugh I wanted to to cuddle that guy up.  I hope he has a book at some point because I am in love with him.

Ian was adorable and clumsy and he did embarrassing things that made me love him even more.  Toni eventually gets better.  After she falls in love with Ian.  I almost didn't finish the book because of her though. I really freaking hope there isn't a book for Sabrina. I seriously hated her.  I have no desire to read any more about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment