Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Three Hours by Dannika Dark


I love Naya! ahh.  i love everything about her.  And I loved Wheeler.  I'm not gonna lie and say I loved this book though.  It was okay but I was a little disappointed. Just because I knew Naya was going to make such a fantastic main character.  I have been waiting to read this book for awhile.  Actually I am pretty sure this book is the only reason I kept reading the series.  I have always felt drawn to her ever since the very first book and I knew her and Wheeler were going to end up together after April and Reno's book.  So I got super excited.. but honestly it wasn't that great.  I think it was one of those where I got my hopes up and expected too much from the book and so naturally it let me down.

Still I am glad that I read it, glad that Naya finally has a good man and I am glad that I finally know all of Wheeler's story.  It has been obvious for awhile that there was way more to him than what everyone else thought.  He's one of my favorite of the brothers so I am happy for him.  They are a really great match even with her not being a wolf.  It works.

I will say that the ending was fantastic.  I am super excited that a certain someone is gone.  I have always hated him with a passion.  I think it will make for a fantastic book if Dannika Dark every decides to bring him back.  Which I don't see how she couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment