Sunday, September 6, 2015

LOVER AVENGED BY J.R. WARD

Sigh. I loved this book. I am not going to write a full review because there was so much going on and I hate reviews that give things away so I am just going to say that it was good! I haven’t like the last couple of Dagger books. but I have always loved Rehv in the other books. And I was so glad he got a happy ending. Also I LOVED hearing more about Wrath and Beth. So that was pretty cool. The only thing I didn’t really care for was John’s POV.. I don’t like him.. I know that terrible and I know that so many people like him but I just don’t. And it sucks because he’s the main guy in the next book so i know it will take me forever to pick it up

1 comment:

  1. This another series I need to get back to. The last book I read was Lover Reborn. It is definitely hard to review books you love without giving too much away.

    ReplyDelete