Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Heartbeat Thief by A.J. Krafton

Senza Fyne was an 18 year old who was so afraid of death that she gave her life to a complete stranger with magic so that she could live forever.  That is where I had my first issue with the book.  She was willing to give up her life to a man she did not know.  I just had a hard time wrapping my mind around that.

So the Mr Knell tell her she has to steal heartbeats in order to keep going. She goes on and lives for 150 years.  She kills Jack the ripper and kills a boy who she claims she loves with all her soul and then she gives her last heart beat to a dying man with cancer. 

And after that I won't give away the ending put I will say that I was royally pissed off.  Like ROYALLY PISSED! I feel like I wasted 7 hours of my life on a depressing book that could have just been happy if she would have stopped bitching about something that is inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment