Sunday, September 6, 2015

THE GUARDIAN SHERRILYN KENYON

Okay Im going to be honest and say that I didn’t like this book until I was 25ish% into it. I almost stopped reading it but I am glad that I didn’t.
Once Seth and Lydia admit that they care for each other (in their own heads) I was okay with it. I think the turning point for me was when she was teaching him about surfing the internet. I love that humor. Seth was a funny guy… even though he wasn’t trying to be.
I know the characters are all the tormented hero but I just wasn’t feeling Seth until he was looking at the sunsets on the computer and then after that I just started falling more and more in love with them.
So for readers like me who have a hard time sticking to a book when one stupid thing pisses them off (I know its horrible. I am working on it) Stick with this one! I love all the dream hunter books so far and this one is no exception!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Dark-Hunterverse series but I haven't read any of the books in a while. I think I need to start reading them again. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. And you should! They are some of my absolute favorite books out there. :)

    ReplyDelete