Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione


I have mixed feelings about this book.  Kinda the same as the first couple.  I liked it, just didn't love it.  It is not one I would go back and re read.  But I did love Wraith and Selena.  I love that Wraith gave himself up fully to Selena.  I liked that he didn't try to make her believe he hated her.  I always feel like that diminishes the feelings.  Why not just be honest about everything.  I mean I understand that he was going to kill her.. even though it was obvious he never was going to do that.  I think it will be interesting to see how he does with what happens at the end.  I think he will be good for the family and I love that Selena just accepted it.  Whereas I would be hesitant at first, no she went right into it.  I love that! defiantly a good match..

Anyways the book was good.  A bit long.  I felt like it was kind of dragged out and I had to fight the urge to skim certain parts but it was defiantly a good read.  You find out a ridiculous amount of information in this book.  Um especially all the stuff with Kynan!! and yay for Gem :) I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment