Friday, September 18, 2015

Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione

I wasn't going to write a review for this book book but I changed my mind. I liked this book because you learn a lot of important information about all the characters and about their world.  I did not like Shade and Runa though.  Okay I know Shade had his issues.  He couldn't love anyone yada yada whatevers. But the way he treated Runa and then ohhhh now that she's this badass warg she's alight. I know the circumstances were jacked up and everything worked out in the end but still.  Shade is defiantly not my favorite. And I guess I had no real big issues with Runa

The bad guy.. which I will not say who it is but very good bad guy! totally did not see it coming.  and he was a devious little man.

I also love Kynan and Gem.  Well let me clarify. I hate the way Kynan treats Gem.  Clearly he is a dick.   But I think they are fantastic side characters.  I kinda want to kill Kynan for how Gem looses her v-card though.. Because damn she has to live with that forever. What a shitty story.  But I really want to know whats going on with Kynan! I think once they get together (if they get together hopefully) it will be amazing.

1 comment:

  1. You seem to read be reading all the books I want to read. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete