Sunday, September 27, 2015

Shine by Dannika Dark

I am so sad that the series is over! It is always a bittersweet moment when you realize that you are on your last book and when you get to that last chapter and you can just tell the author is wrapping things up.  I loved this whole freaking series.  This book was no different.  It made me laugh, cry and want to throw my kindle across the room at times.  Dannika Dark did a fantastic job at closing the series.  Shine wasn't too emotional.  It still had a lot of drama with Silver and Logan that we have had in the last couple of books and you find out everything about Silver in this one obviously.  Now that I know everything I love it so much more. It is defiantly a series I will go back and re read at some point down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment