Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Undead Next Door by Kerrelyn Sparks


I put this series down a while ago because I didn't really connect with any of the characters and a lot of the dialogue seemed so childish.  I liked Heather.  Did I connect with her? No.  But that could be because she has a child and her mind works differently than mine would. who knows.  I got a little bored with the story because she kept rejecting him.

Jean-Luc was one of my favorite males from the series so far.  I loved how he was with Heather's daughter Bethany.  The short scene where he played with the crocodile and her barbie with her was adorable and I fell in love with him right there.  If I were Heather I would have grabbed him and taken him to the nearest closet, or couch, or bath tub or whatever.  That would have sealed the deal for me.  I don't really understand why she kept rejecting him after that.

I am excited for Ivan. I am so glad he found a way to age and I am excited to read the next book where he finds his love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment