Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fantastical by Kristen Ashley

"Does this mean I'm a princess?" I asked       He started at me looking annoyed for a second then he say back and signed, "That's what usually happens when a woman marries a prince." ..... "Oh my God, I'm a Princess."
I just want to say why the hell can't I wake up and find out I am married to a prince. I would totally rock at being a princess. sigh.

Cora is one of my favorite heroines of all time.  She is brave, funny, lovably and is nice to everyone.  I loved how she would just go off on rants and Tor would just sit there. Adorable. She didn't just give up when everyone hated her. Yeah sure she cried for a little bit, had a little pity party but who the hell wouldn't.  Hello she woke up in a different world where everyone spat at her! But then she got over it and turned everything around and made the people love her just by being her.  And to me the character wasn't like overly fake.  You know how it is when they are so nice that its unbelievable.  Yeah well Cora wasn't.  Kristen Ashley did an amazing job at making an annoyingly nice person 100% lovable.

They spent time in our world!! this is what I have been waiting for! The whole thing with the bad Cora and the other Noc was pretty cool too.  I mean kinda sad for the other Noc but I loved that some of the story finally took place in our world.

Cant wait to read the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment