Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dragon on Top by G.A. Aiken

ARC graciously provided by Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

This is my first G.A Aiken book and I was very surprised by it.  It was funny and sweet and I love Bram.  I liked Giheanna.  I love a strong warrior female lead.  Especially one with a smart mouth, which she defiantly had.  

I loved seeing the two of them come together.  Just because they are complete opposites.  He is an intellect, a bookworm and she is a captain.  But they fit perfectly together.  I think one of my favorite scenes. I am not sure why.. maybe just because it's hilarious is when Giheanna's younger brothers corner Bram and tell him it's fine for him to go for her and to tell her things like she is beautiful and Bram reply with "she is Beautiful.

I will be reading the rest of this series.  loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment