Monday, September 14, 2015

Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley

I have honestly been putting this book off because of the summary.. a girl who lets a man sneak into her house in the middle of the night to sleep with her for a year and a half and she doesn't even know his name?? Yeah not usually my kind of MC. But I am glad I finally pushed myself to read it because it was really good!

Gwen was funny! Yes she got very, very, verrrrrrrry annoying at times, but shit who doesn't. I sure as hell would never have let what happened to her, happen to me but it all worked out for her in the end and let me just say that Hawk is dreamy.  He is male perfection; all protective and bossy. Just like I like my male hero.

The only real issue I had was the length of the book.. it seemed to be really long. I found myself skimming parts and thats not good at all! I might have missed important things but honestly I felt like it was all being dragged out.  Gwen was in trouble because of her sister. She kept going back and forth between Tack and Hawk for protection but not really because Hawk just busted in and took her back. Let's get the show on the road all ready!

Overall though the book was worth it! I will defiantly be reading the next book in the Dream Man Series! and probably will try to read more from Kristen Ashley. She is a funny author.  Which is my favorite kind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment