Sunday, September 6, 2015

RADIANCE BY GRACE DRAVEN

As soon as I read the blurb for this book I had to read it.  It was such an interesting concept for a romance book.  Two people who think the other is ugly fall in love! I was trying to figure out how it was going to be done well but it was.  I enjoyed this book a lot.
It starts off with a “spare” prince of a different race and a human niece of a royal family getting married.  The are hilariously blunt with each other and about how they feel.  That leads to a friendship and then love.  Of course there are challenges like a crazy mother in law trying to kill Ildiko and then Brishen being kidnapped but they stick together make it out okay(with a few new scars and one less eyeball).
I love how the love between them blossomed.  It was such a unique story and I can’t wait for the second book to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment