Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Goblin King by Heather Killough-Walden

AHH. I love this series so much. Diana and Damon are my favorite King and Queen couple yet.
I will not lie to y'all the romance happens quickly and I know that, that annoys a lot of people.  It can annoy me to at times when after a day people are already in love but the way Heather Killough-Walden does the romance it doesn't seem like it's rushed. Plus if she's your queen there's not much else you can do but fall in love with her you know.  Plus a woman who heals and who can kick ass. helllloooo. I may be just a little bit in love with her.
I was sad when this book ended.. I have loved the other books but I was never sad for the conclusion. Even with Evie and Roman (who up until these two were my favorite) I was okay with that book ending and moving on to the next but I almost don't want to move on because I will miss the Goblin royalty. Plus any character that can heal always fascinates me and I want to know more.  I hope because the next now involves Diana's friend that she will still be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment