Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Six Months by Dannika Dark

I listened to the audio book and that was a HUGE mistake. The voice was terrible.  It make a weak female character sound even weaker. I hate weak characters and April is freakin weak. I hate the whole inner voice thing too. It's amazingly annoying.

Also I hate that she's a human.. she's going to die way before Reno.. Unless I am missing something? I skipped a lot of the book so I might have missed something. but to me I would hate to be 60 and be with a 30 year old. that would just be weird. I don't like that there wasn't a way for her to turn shifter or for him to age regular. and I defiantly don't like the way the book ends by her saying she hopes he finds a woman to to make him happy after she's dead...

yeah this book isn't even a great romance book.

I like this shifter world so I am going to keep reading but this one was not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment